Thursday, March 25, 2010

Assignment #5- Get On Your Belly!




In both of these pictures I thought that I would take some pictures of shoes just because they were already on the ground. I thought that they came out really nice. I really like the second one because of the cool light that is coming from the side.



On the day that I was shooting my mom took a tip to that asian market and she brought back several bottles of Ramune. I thought that they looked really cool than I noticed that if you turn them upside down that the marble in the bottle blocks the liquid from coming out. So I tried filling them up with water. I thought that both of these turned out great but, they were a little hard to edit.



I really like this one with the hole because it makes the hole look so much bigger than it actually is. I also really like these two because I didn't have to develop them very much. I thought that these turned out great.



I really like both of these just because I think that they are interesting. I really like the first one. I thought that it looked very cool and had some really interesting shape to it. The second one I thought could have been better. it looks a little out of focus and kinda of gray.

2 comments:

  1. Porter, These turned out so cool. I think you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of the deck. I think that's your best shot. I would have like to seen a print of it. Nice work here.

    ReplyDelete