Thursday, April 8, 2010

Portraits






For these first three my idea was to take a self-portrait of me as my brother Taft. When people find out that me and Taft are related they don't believe me because we look really different and act differently. So I thought that it would be funny if I dressed up as him. Overall I thought that these turned out ok but, they were a little boring.







These four pictures are of my little sister. My sister's personality is a little weird because she acts really serious around me and the rest of my family. So I thought that I would try to capture that seriousness. I thought that these turned out pretty good because the focus looks good on all of these.




These three pictures are of my littlest sister. She is very loud and a little annoying. When I asked her to take pictures with me she didn't seem very excited until about ten minutes into the shooting. I thought that these three turned out really good because her emotion in all of these is really funny looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment