
This is my 42. I decided to put this in my ten because I didn't have any that were a bunch of something. I actually like this one because I like the way that the plates are stacked.


This one is a bit of a jump. This is my 81 it is 81 because this book is exactly 81 pages long. I thought that this idea was a little obscure so I didn't print this one.


This is my 49. I really like this one because it is very weird. I like it because of the random stuff around it and also because the number is starting to fade a little bit.


This is my 38. My mom actually came up with this idea. At first I thought that it would look stupid and that a lot of other people would do this too. Then I just decided to print it and it was very unique.


This is my 27. This was one of the numbers I was having trouble finding so I cut a 27 out of a ramen box. I really like this one because the number blends in really well and it makes it look really cool.


This is my 15. There isn't much to say about it. I took this picture quickly and didn't spend much time on it. Then I was looking at it and I really like how random the "Sushi" is.





I like the 'Sushi 15' shot. It is one of the best.
ReplyDelete